Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What Does the Fox Say?

As 2013 comes to a close I thought we should all pause and take a moment to reflect on the ridiculously weird, funny and rad stuff the internet has brought us this year.

One day a few months ago my 13 year old daughter sent me one of the strangest music videos I have ever seen. I wasn't sure if this was real or some sort of joke....


Regardless, I am still unsure... What does the fox say?

Is it:


Or?


When pondering this question in a (very) silly email thread with Chris Beckley earlier today, he informed me that it's probably more like:


Ohhhhh!!!!

Thank you Internet....

Now, for more Internet fun:

16 People Made Famous by the Internet in 2013

What was your favorite Internet moment this year?

Comment below....

5 comments:

  1. My daughter is completely obsessed with this song! She asks to watch it at least once a day. It's almost always in my head. Good thing I kinda like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my daughter always finds the weird stuff and then replays it over and over... what about Dumb Ways To Die, have you seen/heard it yet?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and if you haven't see this video on what the fox actually says, you should check it out - it's pretty interesting! They have over 40 different sounds ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_DVvNK7mRA

    ReplyDelete