We have all experienced this more than once.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Monday, April 6, 2015
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Thought this was pretty fantastic on how to work each task. What do you think?
- Don't Question anything you do in the first 15 minutes.
- Make a 1st draft in 15 minutes (let it be bad).
- Do use a timer.
- Listen to music in the background because it helps finish tasks faster.
- Don't stop if you get stuck for more than 30 seconds, just move on.
- Write short 140-character emails.
- Keep your desk clear it will clear your mind.
- Keep lights bright, increasing light levels from 300 lux to 2000 lux improved productivity by 8% (most offices have 300-500 lux). 10000 is full daylight (not direct sun).